MARTIN MILLER, III, CCIM
Senior VP | Sales Associate
Degree from Tulane University - 1994
Certified Commercial Investment Member Designee - 2010
RE/MAX Commercial Brokers, Inc. - Senior Vice President (2007 - Present)
Martin has worked in commercial real estate, specifically office and warehouse leasing and land acquisition for many years. He has handled multiple tenant assignments for everything from local companies to multi-national corporations.
In recent years Mr. Miller continues to work on office and retail assignments, primarily focusing in the Mississippi markets that are rebuilding following Hurricane Katrina.
Martin has been recognized by the New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Realtors (NOMAR) for his achievements in commercial real estate and also served as the President of the Commercial Investment Division (CID).
SRSA Commercial Real Estate, Inc. Sales & Leasing Associate (2001 - 2007)
Expertise in commercial tenant representation, leasing and sales of office and industrial space to numerous local, regional and national tenants. Past assignments included handling the leasing for the owners of the class "A", 500,000 square foot Freeport McMoRan Building located at 1615 Poydras Street in downtown New Orleans. Clients represented include Christovich & Kearney; Bourgeois, Bennett, LLC; Wegmann Dazet & Co.; Whitney National Bank; Wal-Mart and Airborne Express to name a few.
President and Founder of Rellim Surface Management, LLC (2001 - Present)
A surface management company that handles the day to day operations over 30,000 acres of land for owners in Southwest Louisiana.
Latter & Blum, Inc./Realtors (1997 - 2000)
Leasing and Sales of office and industrial space to numerous local and national tenants in the New Orleans area, concentrating on tenant representation and exclusive listings with owners.
ACTIVITIES & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Commercial Investment Division Board President, 2003, PE 2002, Treasurer 2001
- Jefferson Parish Brownfield's Redevelopment Task Force Member, 2002 - 2003
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation Board Member, 2001 - 2005
- NOMAR Commercial Investment Division Member, 1997 - Present
- LA/MS CCIM Member, 1997 - Present
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in Louisiana & Mississippi
- CID Achievement Awards, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 - 2010
- CID Top Office Sale Award, 2009
- CID Top Industrial Sale Award, 2010
- CID Service to the Industry Award, 2011
- Top Ten Producer in Dixie RE/MAX Region, 2008, 2010, 2011
Direct Phone: (504) 838-0001
Mobile Phone: (504) 616-5700
Email: Click here to send email
RE/MAX Commercial Brokers, Inc.
3331 Severn Avenue Suite 200
Metairie, LA 70002
Phone: (504) 838-0001
Fax: (504) 835-0900